Syarikat Prasarana Negara has commissioned Minconsult to carried out feasibility study for Bus Rapid Transit (BRT) as a transit option for Bandar Sunway. This BRT system will be integrated with LRT and KTMB commuter service as an integrated transportation network. Significant developments within Bandar Sunway include shopping mall of Sunway Pyramid, Sunway Hospital, Sunway Lagoon and Sunway Resort Hotel, South Quay and Sunway Mentari Development. Educational development includes Sunway University College, Monash University Malaysia Campus and Taylor’s University College.
Detail Description of Actual Services Provided:
- Ridership and traffic study;
- Identification of the route alignment(s);
- Characteristics and selection of Bus Rapid Transit (BRT);
- Conceptual Engineering for infrastructure;
- Environmental and social screening;
- BRT system and operation; and
- Project economic evaluation.